December 29, 2017


A transom refers the window that sit above the door. They are typically a half circle, but can also be elliptical, rectangular, or come in a full circle.

Mull Post

This is the structural post between the sidelite (see next definition) and the door. Doors without s...

Please reload

Featured Posts

The CastleGate Door System - The Best of the Best.

November 15, 2018

Please reload

Recent Posts

February 15, 2019

October 17, 2018

Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload